Monday 8 March 2010

I'm resuscitating my blog!

I know it's been an awfully long time since I updated here, but I need to find some kind of return to motivation, and this might help! I even let my paid flickr account expire... shame on me :P


First I'm going to update with some finished objects. Though there haven't been many of those around lately, either. Even if I don't really have much more time, with one child at school, it sure is a lot more peaceful around here lately... so I'm going to attempt to get the crafty thing happening again! Especially since it's rained every day here for over a week. I'm not sure how I managed to get washing dry - a feat in itself!
At least that was an excuse to dust off my camera...

2 comments:

Lucky-1 said...

Welcome back:D

Unknown said...

Im so glad, I adored reading your blog, and ur shawl in ur blog header makes me smile everytime I see it!
xx Courtney