Friday 29 May 2009

FO: Sage Remedy Top

...aka: Purple People Eater.

sagetop09

The sicky bugs have been traveling around our house the past week or so, and I haven't had a chance to put this up on my blog yet. It took me just over a month to complete.

Pattern: Sage Remedy Top
Web Link: n/a
My Rav Link: here
Size: Medium
Yarn: Moda Vera Bamboo/Cotton
Needles: 4.5mm

This was my first finished adult sweater/garment. The finishing was very tedious, but I am glad that I persisted! I won't retype everything that I wrote in my rav notes, you can go there and read them yourself.

sagetop06

sagetop11

4 comments:

Bec said...

*love* the colour - that's a really lovely purple. Looks great Liz!

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous, great choice of colour too

Em said...

Looks beautiful - love the colour!

DrCris said...

This is a gorgeous knit. You have totally inspired me to queue it!